Electrical failure sparks fire in RV camper



BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (IUSTV News) – The Monroe Fire Protection District fought a large vehicle fire involving an RV camper on Saturday along Old State Road 37.

The original call was later upgraded to a structure fire because the camper was parked next to a garage.

Crews were able to the the fire put out and found that an electrical failure sparked the blaze. The nearby garage had some smoke damage as a result of the fire.

Officials say no one was home at the time of the fire and no injuries were reported.